Skip to main content

Recent Happenings...

I just thought I would take the time to jot some of my ideas down. I have been so busy the last two months with moving, a son graduating, a trip to the East Coast, baseball tournaments, girl scouts and such that I have been falling behind on this blog. I think it's super important to keep it up so that new and returning clients have a feel for what we are doing and accomplishing lately at Pure Images. Since I've moved, the model portfolio shoot have slown down a bit (is slown a word?). It's hard being so far from the San Diego area where most of those shoots are usually scheduled. Most models don't typically come to Riverside for portfolio shoots, but either way, it's been nice doing what I love more which is chasing around kiddos. I love being a children photographer. I love their faces, their smiles and getting them to give me their best side. I love getting to a shoot and having a child act as though I am their enemy and throughout the shoot becoming their best friend. I love kids and I love being around them! I had a great time at a mini shoot for a stroller strides group two weeks ago. There were 11 moms and their kids there. It was a blast and I truly enjoyed getting to know their group. They are a sweet group of ladies and I left their shoot smiling ear to ear. I had even more fun editing their shoot. :) One of the little boys completely stole my heart (don't tell my boys that). His eyes were breathtaking! (wow talk about getting off topic)! I am growing my business in the area and enjoying it a ton. I am getting back to what I love, kids and families! :) I look forward to working with you all again very soon!

PS. Two maternity shoots this weekend! LOVIN IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther King High School Prom - Riverside California - MLK High

Imagine this... one of the most important days of high school - PROM! Add a super sweet handsome boyfriend, a group of friends, a beautiful dress, hair and makeup... and then RAIN? We made the most of our time together to do photos and the minute the rain let up we were outside with umbrella and all. It was a lot of fun to be with them during the excitement before Prom. I am sure they had an amazing time together! {Riverside Poly High Prom Photography} {Riverside Senior Photography}, Riverside Poly High School, Martin Luther King High School, crystal edivan, pure images photography, 

Krysten's Wedding

Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer

  Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer