Skip to main content

Christmas Family Session ::Info::

Why does it feel like I am so busy that I have no time to catch up! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! We have been on 4 vacations in the last 3 months... that coupled with 11 weddings and events, 2 maternity sessions and a bunch of family sessions, I am ready to take a nap! No time for that, right moms? 

I am so excited for fall and all of the family sessions coming up for Christmas photos! I love visiting with all of my families I see every year and catching up on life with them. I have kids that I done portraits for that had parents that used me for their engagement photos, weddings, etc. I love watching all of these beautiful families grow each and every year, (even the fur babies too)!

Just letting you all know I have been scheduling bookings for fall/winter photo sessions already. I will be doing the usual spots, Riverside, Temecula, Murrieta, Oceanside, Orange County, Escondido and possibly a Poway or downtown San Diego session. Please contact me asap to schedule an appointment so you get them back in plenty of time for Christmas cards to go out!

Thank you for all of your continued love and support.

Crystal 
760-696-2332
951-732-8711

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther King High School Prom - Riverside California - MLK High

Imagine this... one of the most important days of high school - PROM! Add a super sweet handsome boyfriend, a group of friends, a beautiful dress, hair and makeup... and then RAIN? We made the most of our time together to do photos and the minute the rain let up we were outside with umbrella and all. It was a lot of fun to be with them during the excitement before Prom. I am sure they had an amazing time together! {Riverside Poly High Prom Photography} {Riverside Senior Photography}, Riverside Poly High School, Martin Luther King High School, crystal edivan, pure images photography, 

Krysten's Wedding

Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer

  Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer Lake Oak Meadows Wedding :: Vitagliano Winery Wedding :: Temecula Wedding Photographer