I met Jessica through a playgroup I was involved in almost 5 years ago. She is a sweetheart! She is always smiling and has a great attitude. Even through our most recent shoot in 98 degree weather with 3 kiddos that didn't nap, she was smiling! I definitely wouldn't be! She is a great mom and her husband Barry (an Australian with an Australian accent!!) is an amazing father was well. :) I am so happy I've been able to do their family photos for them the last few years. It's awesome to see their family grow!
I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad! [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

.jpg)

Thanks Crystal! It's amazing to see how much my family has evolved since that first family photo you captured for us! Thank you for helping us to create, capture, and cherish these precious family memories! We're forever thankful!
ReplyDelete