Skip to main content

Christmas Family Session ::Info::

Why does it feel like I am so busy that I have no time to catch up! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! We have been on 4 vacations in the last 3 months... that coupled with 11 weddings and events, 2 maternity sessions and a bunch of family sessions, I am ready to take a nap! No time for that, right moms? 

I am so excited for fall and all of the family sessions coming up for Christmas photos! I love visiting with all of my families I see every year and catching up on life with them. I have kids that I done portraits for that had parents that used me for their engagement photos, weddings, etc. I love watching all of these beautiful families grow each and every year, (even the fur babies too)!

Just letting you all know I have been scheduling bookings for fall/winter photo sessions already. I will be doing the usual spots, Riverside, Temecula, Murrieta, Oceanside, Orange County, Escondido and possibly a Poway or downtown San Diego session. Please contact me asap to schedule an appointment so you get them back in plenty of time for Christmas cards to go out!

Thank you for all of your continued love and support.

Crystal 
760-696-2332
951-732-8711

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography