Skip to main content

Baby Autumn - Felicita Park Photography - Newborn Family Session

I don't know if you remember a while back I did a gender reveal shoot with this amazing family... well here is there new baby girl Autumn! She is adorable! Check out those lace leggings! Can I be little again so I can wear lace leggings and a black tutu? Cuteness!











Baby Autumn - Felicita Park Photography - Newborn Family Session (Oceanside Newborn Photography}, [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], [Trash the cake] [Riverside family photographer], air force retirement photography, anahiem hills wedding photographer, baby photography, balboa park family photography, beach family photography, belly shots, birthday montage, Brett (Riverside Riot Baseball CLub), lio}, {Carlsbad Beach Family Photographer}, {Fontana newborn photography} {Riverside Family Photography}, {Glen Arbor Park Family Photography}, {Highgrove Family Photography}, {Inland Empire Magazine}, {La Jolla Model Portfolio},

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography