Skip to main content

Family Photography :: Poway, California

I am so blessed to be able to work with some pretty amazing families. This little man was ADORABLE! I would ask him to smile for me and he would make that little smirk face. I LOVE IT!! It was a blast doing portraits for this family. They braved the heat and little man did awesome! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography