Skip to main content

Baby Jolene :: San Bernardino Lifestyle Newborn Photography :: San Bernardino, Ca

A couple from Jolene's Newborn Session in Southern California. She was such a sweet baby! She is so gorgeous and her mommy and brother were equally as awesome. I love lifestyle shoots like these where I get to spend time with baby and their families in their own environment doing their own thing. It was a blast! Congrats on the new addition to your family! 











Photography}, [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], [Trash the cake] [Riverside family photographer], {Balboa Park Model Portfoilio}, {Carlsbad Beach Family Photographer}, {Fontana newborn photography} {Riverside Family Photography}, {Glen Arbor Park Family Photography}, {Highgrove Family Photography}, {Inland Empire Magazine}, {La Jolla Model Portfolio},

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography