Skip to main content

The Morris Wedding :: Yucaipa Wedding Photography :: Yucaipa California Wedding

Steve and Mandy's Wedding was a blast! It was at the home of her maid of honor and it was BEAUTIFUL! Mandy pretty much did all the decor herself and she did an amazing job! I am so happy I was able to be there for Steve, Mandy and their son Ledger on their beautiful day! Congrats to the Morris Family! 




































yucaipa wedding photography, crystal edivan, riverside wedding photography, temecula wedding, {Riverside California Photographer}yucaipa wedding photography, crystal edivan, riverside wedding photography, temecula wedding, {Riverside California Photographer}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography