Skip to main content

Grand Traditions Wedding :: Fallbrook California Wedding :: Wedding LOVE

This couple got married at Grand Traditions in Fallbrook California. Some couples make a space in your heart and you never forget them. The way you can feel their love jump out of the air and touch everyone in their presence. I'm not sure what it was... they met in Kindergarten and that in itself was amazing. And the bride's name was Brielle, which is also my oldest daughter's name... but those weren't the things that stood out. It was their silent love they shared. The looks across the room at each other, the gentle handholding. They were both absolutely amazing people and I am so lucky I was a part of their day!




















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography