Skip to main content

Erika Senior Portrait Photography - Glen Arbor Park - Murrieta California

I did photos for Erika's mom when she got married a few years ago. I was so excited when I heard she was graduating high school this year! I was so blessed to be able to shoot her senior portraits for her. She is gorgeous and did amazing in front of the camera. Congrats Erika! So excited you are graduating from high school! You will do great things in life!










{Riverside Senior Photography, {Riverside Senior Photography), {Riverside Senior Photography}, centennial high school, murrieta high school, temecula senior photography


Comments

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Temecula photography and videography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brittani's Family :: Riverside, California Photography :: Fairmont Park Photography

I apologize in advance for the over-share! These two girls are GORGEOUS! I LOVE taking photos of Brittani's family! The girls have the perfect mix of both mom and dad!  [Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},[Riverside children's photographer], [Riverside family photographer], {Riverside California Photographer}, {Riverside Children's Photography},

Lance and Kourtney- Prom

I had SUCH a fun time with these two. I did a shoot a while back with Lance and we took about 2 hours finding different cool spots to do pictures at. Friday was no different. It's amazing all the cool places you run across! We went downtown in Riverside and hit a couple different streets. What a gorgeous city! I am so excited I got to do pictures for Lance and Kourtney for their Senior Prom! :)

Orchard by Wedgwood Wedding :: Menifee California Wedding Photographer :: Wedgwood Wedding Photography